Phoenix.pm: jobs

Shay Harding sharding at ccbill.com
Tue Mar 19 11:03:11 CST 2002

The company(ies) I work for are looking for some more programmers. We use
Perl/MySQL pretty much exclusively. CCBill (http://www.ccbill.com) is a
gateway that allows online merchants to accept credit cards and ACH (checks)
transactions. Vscrub (http://www.vscrub.com) processes transactions to
determine risk and links up to different payment gateways to process the
transactions. These two companies are owned by the same people so I
basically work for both.

Currently we are in the process of getting all of our systems up to spec
with the new VISA regulations just passed down. In the near future (6 mo. or
so) we will be redesigning (basically upgrading) our current systems.

I will also say (since this matters to some people) that probably 90% of
CCBill's merchants are adult websites. So if that kind of thing bothers you,
it's probably not a good idea to work here. I have worked here for almost 5
years and it's actually the best place I've worked at. We currently have
around 14 programmers (just hired 1 or 2 more).

If interested and have specific questions, you can email me at
sharding at ccbill.com. You can also send a resume if interested to the same
email address.

Shay Harding
sharding at ccbill.com