Phoenix.pm: Dan Sugalski

Erik Tank erik.tank at bpxinternet.com
Wed Jun 5 14:10:43 CDT 2002

Okay everybody.  For what ever reason I have volenteered to try to do
fund raising for Dan's visit.  I thought of a bake sale, but then
wondered where we would have it (that work in high school & college).
Then I though about selling ice cold beer to hot drivers stuck in rush
hour, but then I though of the legal ramifications.

Okay so now I am spent ;-).

Doug suggested finding companies that use Perl that might make a
donation or do some kind of matching.  So if you know a company or
organization let me know so I can contact them.

Any other ideas definitely welcome.

Thanks,

Erik