Phoenix.pm: How about..? Re: Fundraising

Frooninckx Craig - cfroon Craig.Frooninckx at acxiom.com
Wed Jul 3 12:57:31 CDT 2002

Good suggestions, especially #9, since that is Bill's favorite language.  I
just told a couple of my friends that use Perl and they are going to make a
contribution, they weren't aware.  I also sent a note to a couple of other
friends over seas that will make a contribution as well.  I am discovering
that a lot of people that use Perl are not aware of this situation at this
time, so I am working on getting the word out beyond those that know.

By nature, we are a very creative problem solving group, and would think
that we can come up with something...