Phoenix.pm: PERL-SQL question

N nishfish at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 30 18:14:23 CST 2002

Hi Scott
I figured out what the probem was. It was not in the
perl code at all. What happened was that the DBA who
designed the database, specified the "id' field to be
an auto increment and I didnt know that and was
passing a "null" value from the loader and hence there
was a conflict in the database itself and hence loads
were failing.
I would like to express my gratitude to you and
everybody who helped me trouble shoot this problem.
Regards
Nishant