Phoenix.pm: Damian status

Doug Miles doug.miles at bpxinternet.com
Wed Jan 16 15:22:06 CST 2002

Scott Walters wrote:

> Tony,
>
> I've only bits and clues.
>
> Doug is still trying to solve how to securely store and forward funds,
> AFAIK.

If there are no objections, just get the money to me by Jan 25 (check or
cash).  If you aren't comfortable with that, you can contribute on your
own. :)

> Realisticly, we don't have a conference room, though renting one has
> been suggested. This could be solved now if someone were motivated to
> do this. I would if I could...

Solved.

> None of us know Tuscon well enough to make reservations at a suitable
> resturant. If we had reservations, a seperate room, and a large orange
> extention cord, we'd be in bussiness.

Still need a restaurant.  I've seen a couple of suggestions, but don't
have any way to judge.  I'm planning on calling the hotel for a suggestion.

> Kurt and Doug have both commented that they could check out a data
> projector from work.

Still might need to do this, I don't know yet.

> There has been no concensus taken on weither it's worth the trip
> for mearly dinner with Damian, and no presentation.

Happily we'll have both.  Be sure to let me know whether or not you are
staying for dinner, so I can get a head count for reservations.

Nicely summarized!