Phoenix.pm: Damian status

Doug Miles doug.miles at bpxinternet.com
Wed Jan 16 14:43:42 CST 2002

Eden Li wrote:

> So what exactly is the status with Damian?  (I deleted too
> many emails :(

Here's the scoop from O'Reilly:

 > Dear Doug,        (cc:  Denise)
 >
 > The Goldwater Boardroom (the O'Reilly VIP Meeting Room) has a
 > permanently fixed marble table in the center of the room that is
 > surrounded by 10 executive style chairs.
 >
 > Damian has already contacted me and reserved the VIP Meeting Room from
 > 4pm to 7pm on Sunday, January 27th for the Phoenix Perl Mongers.  Let
 > me know if I can assist with anything else.
 >
 > Kind Regards,
 > Gretchen Bartholomew

So we're set.  I'm going to start working on the restaurant again.  I'll
let you know about that as soon as I find something out.  We can start
discussing transportation issues now.  Once we get everything figured
out, I'll post with all of the details in one place to minimize
confusion.  Below is the list of people going.  I may have missed some.
  If you are going and you aren't on the list, or if you are on the list
and you aren't going, let me know.

Erik Tank
Mark Pease
Craig Frooninckx