Phoenix.pm: Damian status

Scott Walters phaedrus at illogics.org
Wed Jan 16 05:28:50 CST 2002

Tony,

I've only bits and clues.

Doug is still trying to solve how to securely store and forward funds,
AFAIK.

Realisticly, we don't have a conference room, though renting one has
been suggested. This could be solved now if someone were motivated to
do this. I would if I could...

None of us know Tuscon well enough to make reservations at a suitable
resturant. If we had reservations, a seperate room, and a large orange
extention cord, we'd be in bussiness.

Kurt and Doug have both commented that they could check out a data
projector from work.

There has been no concensus taken on weither it's worth the trip
for mearly dinner with Damian, and no presentation.

Happy insomnia,
-scott