Phoenix.pm: Save the Damian Fund

Doug Miles doug.miles at bpxinternet.com
Wed Jan 9 10:53:56 CST 2002

I am planning on making a small donation to Yet Another Society
(http://donate.yetanother.org/) for Damian and Dan Sugalski for this
year.  I just thought it might be cool to pool some money together if
others are interested.  We could then put Phoenix.pm as the donor.  If
you are interested, speak up.  I was thinking about just paying me, and
I'll make the donation.  Everyone can post what they are putting in to
keep me honest. :)  I'm open to other ideas, also.  I just want to make
sure that there is no opportunity for scandal. ;) (I'm usually not
terribly comfortable with doing stuff like this, but I'll make an
exception in this case.)