Phoenix.pm: Damian Conway Update

Frooninckx Craig - cfroon Craig.Frooninckx at acxiom.com
Wed Jan 9 09:49:13 CST 2002

The only place I priced rather quickly was the Tucson Convention Center for
$120, seats like 40 people in a classroom layout, too big for our needs, I
was going to look at some of the hotels next that usually have meeting rooms
for 20 or less people.  There is also the thought of checking with Dark
Mountain Brewery that rents out there facility for meetings and they provide
catering and good wine and beer.  I have the feeling that O'Reilly will
probably come through for us though.