Phoenix.pm: A Note from Damian

Mark Pease Mark.Pease at motorola.com
Thu Jan 3 09:25:22 CST 2002

Doug Miles wrote:

> Damian:
>  > > I've been busily updating the talk, making it even more terrifying than
>  > > previous versions, and I'm very much looking forward to giving it.
>
> Doug:
>  > We're honored to be the first guinea pigs, I mean, group to hear your
>  > new presentation. :)
>
> Damian:
> <grin>
>
> You should tell your group I've been saving this version till I had an
> audience hardy enough to survive it. I think a band of Arizonians might
> be one
> of the few groups rugged enough to make it through alive!
>
> ;-)
>
> Damian

I hope that is not a nice way of saying, "So dense that they won't
understand, but able to sit through it anyway." :-)

Damian's talks are mind numbing, stretching, and funny. I am looking
forward to it!

Mark Pease                                     Mark.Pease at motorola.com
Motorola DigitalDNA(tm) Laboratories             perl at perl.sps.mot.com
2200 W. Broadway Rd.   Phone:(480)655-6950        Mail Stop: AZ09 M350
Mesa, AZ 85202         Pager:(800)381-3304           FAX:(480)655-6192
   Co-Author of "Software Engineering with Perl"