Phoenix.pm: Of software and fish

Hal Goldfarb codewell at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 6 00:20:15 CST 2002

Is it illegal for me to use a band-aid (that's technically medicine, or at
least nursing)?   Is it illegal for me to trade stock on the internet (I
don't have a trader's license)?   Is it illegal for me to comment on the
Mariner's last season, even though I am not really a sports buff or anything
like that?

I think we are talking about apples and oranges.  If my doctor sues me for
using a sheer strip, then maybe there is a point to be had.

Secretaries can write macros, but only if they are good at it.  If they waste
all day doing it, maybe we could utilize human resources more efficiently.