Phoenix.pm: JB asking about a meting on the 27 of Sept. Thanks JB

Bennett, John John.Bennett at schwab.com
Tue Aug 27 14:15:16 CDT 2002

Hi all,
I was hoping that we can have a PM meting on the 27th of
Sept?

We (me,JB, Matt Klunder, Elston, Jeremy) are wishing to present some of the
nifty Web log reporting, Detection, Reporting that we have been doing
here at work.

The purpose of the 27th? You ask? Matt Klunder will be flying in
for this event. Thus I am requesting some feedback.

Thanks JB!