Phoenix.pm: a good time was had by all!

Hal Goldfarb codewell at earthlink.net
Fri Aug 23 17:29:21 CDT 2002

OK It's time for me to put in my 2c (and risk gettnig flamed or worse).

1.  I am truly sorry to hear that we have yet another person in our group who
depends on drugs for (somewhat) normal living.  I myself take Celexa for what
I consider some serious anxiety.  I tried taking Paxil, which is the usual
reliever for anxiety, but it interfered with another condition of mine, which
I will skip for the moment.

All I want to say is that I hope I can develop a good sense of humor (like
Tony) about my condition and medication over time.  Right now, I am still in
a state of horror that I actually have this disorder.  One reason I did not
show is due to this (not a matter of who mind you, just the "crowd" thing).

2.  I did not get the joke about C++ being a "bag" on the side of C?  Do you
mean like a goiter(sp?) hanging off of someone's neck?  Or am I totally
missing the point here?

Thank you all for your continuing tolerance,
Hal