Phoenix.pm: a good time was had by all!

intertwingled intertwingled at qwest.net
Fri Aug 23 12:26:17 CDT 2002

Or, at least, I had a helluva good time.  I took
an overdose of tegretol by mistake though (took
a dose, took a nap, forgot, took another dose),
so by the end of the meeting I was seeing cross-eyed.
I was hoping that the tegretol would at least
cause me to shut my big mouth for once, but I
don't think it worked.  I will have to talk with
my psychiatrist about switching to depakote or
something.  =)  Anyway, it was a wild drive home
but I made it.  ;-)

My home pages are down, but I put up the email
I sent to Bjarne Stroustrup for anyone who is
interested:

I didn't know there was a slashdot user's group
in Phoenix.  Do they have a mailing list and
how does one get on it?

Tony

--
even the safest course is fraught with peril