Phoenix.pm: Next meeting

Doug Miles doug.miles at bpxinternet.com
Tue Aug 20 12:15:08 CDT 2002

Hal Goldfarb wrote:
> I must have missed the original mail -- when is the meeting again?
>
> Thanks
> Hal
>
> On Monday 19 August 2002 09:55 pm, you wrote:
>
>>>Sorry, I meant to send this out earlier this week, but work has been way
>>>too "interesting" recently.  I'd like to have the next meeting next
>>>Thursday.  Those of you who have been interested in making an
>>>presentation, send me an email, and let me know if you are available
>>>next Thursday.  I hope to get things back on track next month.
>>
>>Consider me interested in attending ;)  (I _wish_ I had something worth
>>presenting... it'd mean I was doing something fun at work :P)
>>
>>-Kurt

The meeting will be this Thursday. I haven't had a presenter volunteer
yet. I had another idead this week.  I found out thtat the slashdot
meetup is this Thursday, and suppoed to be at The Willow House. Anyone
interesed in doing a social meeting there, and possibly running into
some Slashdot geeks? :)