Phoenix.pm: Accessor Methods

Doug Miles doug.miles at bpxinternet.com
Tue Apr 30 12:58:53 CDT 2002

Hey Kurt!

You asked a question a few meetings ago about the reason for using
accessor methods. (I hope you remember what I'm talking about. :) )  I
dind't have a very good answer before, but I do now.  I just had to
change a couple of instance attributes to class attributes.  These
particular attributes are used all over the place in my code.  By using
accessor methods, I was able to just change the accessors, and nothing
else, which save me a lot of work.  I hope that answer is more helpfull.