Phoenix.pm: Damian Conway Update

Tran Forsythe tran_fors at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 30 01:28:10 CST 2001

> Restaurant suggestions?

Anything that doesn't bark when I stick a fork in it is good enough for me
;)

> I'd also like to give Damian a small gift
> of some sort?  Arizona T-Shirt maybe?  Suggestions?

Hrm... in addition, unless we go to some $100/plate restaurant, we might
want to also split his check (well, not counting any bar tab ;) ).  $10 or
$15, split 6 or 7 ways, is pretty insignificant.

-Kurt

ps: I'll chip in a fiver next meet for whatever you feel is appropriate as a
gift, Doug.  I've never been all that great at selecting gifts for total
strangers ;)