Fw: Re: Fw: Phoenix.pm: Damian Conway

Frooninckx Craig - cfroon Craig.Frooninckx at acxiom.com
Mon Nov 26 10:32:47 CST 2001

1 for Sunday afternoon.
The other two can be alternatives.

-----Original Message-----
From: doug.miles at bpxinternet.com [mailto:doug.miles at bpxinternet.com]
Sent: Monday, November 26, 2001 9:08 AM
To: phoenix-pm-list at happyfunball.pm.org
Subject: Re: Fw: Re: Fw: Phoenix.pm: Damian Conway

Roger Vasquez wrote:

> Can anyone from Perl Mongers provide Professor Bernardi with this
information? It seems we have a place to meet in Tucson.

speaker, date or talk, size of audience, technology needs, etc.

> Ens B
> Roger Vasquez wrote:
>

>>Professor Bernardi anyway that the Perl Mongers of Phoenix could use a
room at the UA? Damian Conway is an Australian Professor who is an architect
for the next version of Perl. And a very interesting speaker.

Thanks for your help Roger.  What I'd like to do first, is see how many
people are interested.  If there are only a few of us, there is no
reason to reserver a room.  We could probably just meet him at a
restaurant.  Here are the times that Damian says he is available:

Damian said:

> Whatever happens, the best times for me are the afternoon of Sunday
> 27th, the evening of Tuesday 29th, or the evening of Thursday 31.

To all: Please let me know if you are interested in going to Tucson, and
  which of the above times you would prefer.  I'll allow a couple of
days, but we need to firm this up quickly so that I can get back to
Damian.  Thanks!