Phoenix.pm: Damian Conway

Doug Miles doug.miles at bpxinternet.com
Wed Nov 21 14:55:10 CST 2001

Damian will be speaking at the Bioinformatics Technology Conference in
Tucson Jan 28-31 2002.  I contacted him to see if he might be able to
speak here.  Unfortunately, he is flying into Tucson, and leaving
immediately for the UK.  Also, the drive would be a little much in that
short time period.  He did say he would be interested if we can come up
with something.  Any ideas?  I just mentioned jokingly that we could all
drive down there.  I wish there was a Tucson.pm.  That would make it
easier.  The main problem would be finding a facility from here.  Any
suggestions?

P.S. Happy Thanksgiving!