Phoenix.pm: Final information: Author of PHP speaking at AzPHP TOMORROW.

Eric Thelin eric at thelin.org
Mon May 21 16:22:58 CDT 2001

We have everything confirmed now.  Rasmus is already here and is
planning on being at the meeting.  One of MCC's nicest confrence rooms
is reserved (see info below).  And NuSphere is indeed providing pizza
for the large group and is even flying someone out.  Now all we have to
do is make sure we get people there TOMORROW night at 7:00.  So make
sure you tell everyone you know.

Who is Rasmus?
Rasmus is the original author of PHP. He is now one of 9 core php
developers and member of the apache httpd core team.

Where is the meeting?
This meeting will be in the Mesa Community College (MCC) High Tech
Center / Library in the Community Room which is number 145. It is the
glass building nearest the northwest corner. Parking should be available
in the northwest parking lot next to the Library. Go in the front doors,
up the stairs, down the hallway to the left and the room will be on the
right. There will be signs posted.

When is the meeting?
Tomorrow May 22nd at 7:00

Any other questions let me know.

Eric

Eric Thelin                                          erict at aztechbiz.com
           AZtechBiz.com: Where Arizona Does Tech Business