Phoenix.pm: Reminder: Meeting 09/19/2000

Janis janis at primenet.com
Thu Sep 21 12:03:33 CDT 2000

Having missed it the first time, I wouldn't mind seeing the Perl 201
presentation.  Sorry I've been absent; all of my cousins decided to get
married this year (seems like) and so I've been travelling quite a bit.
(As well as moving to Snottsdale, etc, etc.) This is probably too much
information, but anyway!  I would also like to see the second half of the
presentation, so, um, Huzzah Doug!

-Heather