Phoenix.pm: ILOVEYOU (fwd)

Scott Walters root at nebuchadnezzar.slowass.net
Sat May 6 06:53:31 CDT 2000

Hi Folks..

I know this isn't phoenix.vba.org, but I thought you guys might not have
been lucky enough to get the ILOVEYOU self-chainmailer program. Since I
couldn't get it to run on my Unix system, I had to help it along a
little and forward it. The code is a riot. Yes, I know, people have been
doing these things for years (New Hackers Dictionary mentions a popular
one for VAX/VMS). Kudos to all of the Windows users on the list for being
smart enough NOT to click the attachment if they received this thing
before. If for some reason you want to run this one, remove the syntax
error from the top of it =)

-scott