Phoenix.pm: Meeting 04/4/2000

EdelSys Consulting edelsys at edelsys.com
Thu Mar 30 14:55:19 CST 2000

At 01:21 PM 3/30/00 -0800, you wrote:

>I've always wondered what kind of people get ops on those.
>Re: connecting to EFNet, yes, that is overkill. I would rather not deal
>with the spam, splits, channel nazis, identd security, etc. If a quick
>concensus of the people who voted for IRC says to use a private server, we
>can do that. Someone who I work with has kindly made theirs available for
>this purpose if we wish to take advantage of it. That offer is up.
>
>-scott

Sure.  Doesn't really matter what server we use.  EFNet is just
the oldest and most popular irc NETWORK (of servers).  We just all need to
agree what server(s) and channel (#phoenix.pm) and date and time to meet.
I've already set everything up on EFNet, but if everyone agrees to move
to another server or network, that's fine with me.  =)

Tony

--
--  Anthony R. Nemmer -- EdelSys Consulting
--  http://www.swlink.net/~edelsys -- edelsys at edelsys.com