Phoenix.pm: Meeting 04/4/2000

Scott Walters root at nebuchadnezzar.slowass.net
Thu Mar 30 15:21:22 CST 2000

I've always wondered what kind of people get ops on those.
Re: connecting to EFNet, yes, that is overkill. I would rather not deal
with the spam, splits, channel nazis, identd security, etc. If a quick
concensus of the people who voted for IRC says to use a private server, we
can do that. Someone who I work with has kindly made theirs available for
this purpose if we wish to take advantage of it. That offer is up.

-scott