Phoenix.pm: Meeting 04/4/2000

Douglas E. Miles doug.miles at bpxinternet.com
Thu Mar 30 13:26:05 CST 2000

We'll be having a virtual Phoenix.pm meeting Tuesday, April 4th at
7:00PM.
It will be held in #phoenix.pm on EFNet IRC.  It will be open
discussion.  Tony already has it set up, so if you are new to IRC (like
me) I would recommend that you download the approriate software for your
platform and give it a try before meeting time.  Post your
questions/problems to the list, as someone else might have the same
question/problem.

--
For a list of the ways which technology has failed
to improve our quality of life, press 3.