Phoenix.pm: perl position

EdelSys Consulting edelsys at edelsys.com
Thu Mar 30 01:03:24 CST 2000

Here's a possible perl position that I gleaned off
the AZIPA mailing list:

Candidate will provide architecture and new development towards internet
projects. Most development will be done from scratch. Must be able to hit
the ground running.

Must be a senior Perl Programmer. No training will be probided. The
candidate must be creative and have experience with CGI, HTML,DHTML.
Development will be done on a Unix Platform.

Any interested parties can reach me at IT Connections 602-240-77711 ext 16
or 800-655-1644.
 Also bobp at itconnections.com

Thanks again

Bob

--
--  Anthony R. Nemmer -- EdelSys Consulting
--  http://www.swlink.net/~edelsys -- edelsys at edelsys.com
--  ICQ #14638605 -- EFNet IRC Nicks: Teratogen PerlGod LLamaLord
--  vCard:  http://www.edelsys.com/edelsys.vcf
--  (480) 968-6438 --  P.O. Box 1883,  Tempe, Arizona 85280-1883