Phoenix.pm: Virtual Meeting

Pablo Velasquez pablo at zunigatech.com
Tue Mar 28 13:49:05 CST 2000

Tony:
Thanks so much for your e-mail... Does it make sense to send out an
"invitation" a couple of days before the meeting on this list with
"directions"... perhaps (based on an e-mail you sent me):

Server Name =
Group Name = #phoenix.pm

To join the meeting just type = /join #phoenix.pm

To download software you can go to = www.irc.com

Something like that?

-Pablo

This message is for the named person's use only.  It may contain
confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information.  No
If you receive this message in error, please immediately delete it and all
sender.  You must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute,
recipient.