Phoenix.pm: Perl Position Open

Brown, Melissa BrownM at fhu.disa.mil
Tue Mar 7 16:39:34 CST 2000

Pablo,
Suggestions from me on what topic we could discuss online???  tehehehehe
I'm having a very difficult time keeping focused today ....
I would have to say:    "Perl:  How-to"

Just teasing.   :-)

I would like to see some talk about secure coding.  What I'm dealing with
now is security on the web.  Stripping out the malicious characters or words
that can be input through forms/comments.  Maybe some talk from people who
work with CGI when it uses perl.

And, if anyone has experienced making changes to the excite or lyris perl
scripts, that's something I'm trying to dig through right now.

Remember... I'm a newbid.
But I promise to learn quick.
(teacher's pet, teacher's pet!)