Phoenix.pm: Perl Position Open

Pablo Velasquez pablo at zunigatech.com
Tue Mar 7 13:02:29 CST 2000

Bryan:
You bring up a good point, once we have all the "virtual people" in one
chat room, how do we add the "real people" in the meeting room.

I agree with David that for this to work we would all need to just log in
from home. I'm not in any way imlying to replace the Bowne meetings, since
when I was able to attend I found them very informative and fun. In fact, I
would hope David could still be our coordinator for this "online" event as
well since we are all Phoenix.pm members...no pressure David :)

My main goal was to suggest an option for us meeting in cyberspace due to
the large terrain Phoenix.pm covers, all the way to Tucson.

It seems viable we could all gather one Tuesday a month and exchange code
over the chat room, etc. Or even have this online chat be in addition to
the "in-person" meetings. It's a feature :)

I'd like to begin counting  virtual people at one point to see if we have
enough interest to move forward. For example, if we have 5 or more people
that seems like a good group to start with. What do you think?

-Pablo