Phoenix.pm: Re: Meeting online

jim jimm at amug.org
Mon Mar 6 22:21:38 CST 2000

Sounds like an interesting idea. AOL IM frightens me though (sorry)... I would
suggest Hotline http://www.bigredh.com if anyone's not familiar be sure to read
through the how-to ( http://www.bigredh.com/hotline2/client/client_tutorial.pdf
).
It allows a chat forrum, IM'ing, an ftp space, an news in one interface. Very
nice for collaberation type things. In fact maybe we(I) could run one 24/7 as a
hangout/code depository? any thoughts?
If you download it and try it out, I'll have a server running at 24.14.22.164 for
everyone to look at.

Later,
Jim

--
A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any invention
in human history - with the possible exceptions of handguns and