Phoenix.pm: Perl programmers

Mark A. Sharkey mark at wcws.com
Tue Jun 27 22:15:06 CDT 2000

Hello,

I am in desperate need of Perl or Perl/MySQL or PHP/MySQL programmers.

I'm willing to hire people for full or part-time positions, and willing to have
them salaried (W2) or contract (1099).  I need to be able to talk to you during
regular business hours (preferably by phone); however, you can do your work
after hours.  You will be doing the work out of your house (or at your current
employer's office).

Deadlines are always unrealistic, most coding is on sloppily written scripts,
and the margin for error is very slim.  Any takers?

I can get you started on your first job within minutes (and it will be do
immediately after that)!

--
Do you want the power and flexibility of having your own
iServer without the risk or hassle of maintaining it yourself?

Professional management of your iServer account
http://www.iServerPros.com

| Mark A. Sharkey           | mailto:mark at wcws.com  |
| World Class Web Sites     | http://www.wcws.com   |
|                           | 800 844 4434          |
| Custom CGI Scripts        | 480 461 9765          |
| Perl PHP MySQL JavaScript | 480 461 9312 (fax)    |