Phoenix.pm: Meeting 02/08/2000 Reminder

Bryan Lane Bryan.Lane at VITALPS.COM
Mon Feb 7 16:10:08 CST 2000

Sounds great!  I'll be there!

-----Original Message-----
From: Douglas E. Miles [mailto:doug.miles at ns2.phoenix.bowne.com]
Sent: Monday, February 07, 2000 2:50 PM
To: Phoenix.pm
Cc: Rose Keys
Subject: Phoenix.pm: Meeting 02/08/2000 Reminder

We'll be having a Phoenix.pm meeting Tuesday, February 8th at 7:00PM.
It will be held at Bowne, which is located at 1500 N. Central Avenue,
which is on the Southwest corner of Central and McDowell.  The parking
lot is gated, so just press the button on the intercom, and tell the
receptionist that you are there for the Perl meeting.  Park in the lot
that is straight ahead from the entrance on the South side of McDowell.
Park in any uncovered, non-reserved space.  Proceed to the main lobby,
which is on the Northeast side of the parking lot.

We'll have an open forum, so bring your questions and/or war stories!

--
For a list of the ways which technology has failed
to improve our quality of life, press 3.