Phoenix.pm: Netscape Server and Perl

Mike Cantrell mikec at autodispatch.com
Wed Aug 2 11:52:49 CDT 2000

I might have to start a new project using Netscape as the web server and all
my previous experience is w/ Apache. Has anyone out there developed CGI /
Database stuff under Netscape w/ Perl? Any wise tips from the learned would
be most appreciated. I've found the Netscape::Server::Session and
Netscape::Server::Request modules wich will help out a lot.

My main concern is performance. Apche and IIS have mod_perl and perlIIS.dll
but I can't seem to find an equivalent for Netscape.

Regards,
Mike Cantrell