Phoenix.pm: online CC

Scott Walters root at nebuchadnezzar.slowass.net
Wed Apr 19 10:52:29 CDT 2000

Tim,

Deleted your message accidently, so sending to list. Lazyness.
I might have some pointers for ya. Business:: hierachy has a module which
provides a generic interface to web CC processing gateways. I don't
remember offhand what it's called. Let me know if you don't see it and
I'll look it up. I've never delt with a CC processing gateway directly,
but AuthorizeNet seems to work fine and is a supported gateway (by the
Business:: module). Hmm. This would make a good presentation here,
actually.