Phoenix.pm: CC transactions

Beaves at aol.com Beaves at aol.com
Wed Apr 19 04:06:22 CDT 2000

Does anyone have any experience setting up Internet Credit Card transactions?
 I have so many questions, that I'm not sure really where to start.

I want to be able to charge a computed amount each month for my (eventual)
account holders.  (Pretty much a standard monthly billing sort of cycle).  I
want to do it automatically via a Perl program, that most likely will use LWP
to send and get approval/denial info.

I've done some surfing at CC 'Gateway' sites...  Does anyone have any
recommendations on a CC transaction processing company?

If anyone is knowledgable and wouldn't mind bantering back and forth via a
couple of emails to get me going, I'd appreciate it.  It may not be something
worth garbaging up a Perl mailing list with.  (unless we have more folks
interested...)

Hope y'all had fun at the meeting!

Sorry I missed it

Tim