Phoenix.pm: OK I'm here, where's everybody else...?

EdelSys Consulting edelsys at edelsys.com
Tue Apr 4 22:51:25 CDT 2000

At 10:05 PM 4/4/00 EDT, you wrote:
>I'm sure that I'm doing something wrong.  I'm on EFNet for AOL users.  and
>I'm in #phoenix.pm.  But I'm the only one here...
>
>Any suggestions?  what software are others using.  Im using mIRC.
>
>Tim
>beaves at aol.com

I actually missed our very first virtual meeting!
I had to make an emergency trip over to Maryvale to help my
Mom out.  I hope everyone had fun and I hope that EFNet
didn't act up too much.  Tim, not sure what the problem is,
your server may have been split off.  May I make a humble suggestion?
Get NetZero (free internet)  and use that.  Please, anything but AOL!  =)

Tony

--
--  Anthony R. Nemmer -- EdelSys Consulting
--  http://www.swlink.net/~edelsys -- edelsys at edelsys.com
--  ICQ #14638605 -- EFNet IRC Nicks: Teratogen PerlGod LLamaLord
--  vCard:  http://www.edelsys.com/edelsys.vcf
--  (480) 968-6438 --  P.O. Box 1883,  Tempe, Arizona 85280-1883