Phoenix.pm: Meeting 09/21/1999

Douglas E. Miles doug.miles at bpxinternet.com
Wed Sep 15 17:04:40 CDT 1999

We'll be having a Phoenix.pm meeting Tuesday September 21st at 7:00PM.
It
will be held at Bowne, which is located at 1500 N. Central Avenue, which
is
on the Southwest corner of Central and McDowell.  The parking lot is
gated,
so just press the button on the intercom, and tell the receptionist that
you are there for the Perl meeting.  Park in the lot that is straight
ahead
from the entrance on the South side of McDowell.  Park in any uncovered,
non-reserved space.  I'll wait outside for a while to make sure everyone
ends up the right place.  If you show up late, the main lobby is on the
Northeast side of the parking lot.

Also, we will have a conference room to ourselves, computer/internet
access and FREE refreshments (courtesy of Bowne).  Bonus!

Kurt will be presenting on self-extracting archives using MIME::Base64.
We will also discuss the web site.

--
People understand instinctively that the best way for computer programs
communicate with each other is for each of the them to be strict in what