Phoenix.pm: New meeting place

Beaves at aol.com Beaves at aol.com
Thu Sep 2 01:37:37 CDT 1999

I have a portion of my web site 'reserved' for the Phoenix PM group.  Just
how much y'all want to use it is up to you.  It's nothing much right now
(just a shell, so to speak), but with the right contributions could be a
wealth of ideas and information.

The reason I haven't really talked it up, is that I don't know if I'm
duplicating an effort, and I don't necessarily have the groups collective
blessing to run their site.  Kind of a politeness issue really.

Let me know what everybody thinks about the few Phoenix PM pages that I have
so far...

Shay, I'll post your snippet with your permission...

Tim

go to http://www.azwebs.com   and click on 'Perl/CGI' .  The PM links are on
the lower left...