Phoenix.pm: meeting recommendations

Douglas E. Miles doug.miles at bpxinternet.com
Wed Oct 13 15:14:32 CDT 1999

Pablo Velasquez wrote:

> Hi,
> I was wondering if we could just go to Willow and have a "social" meeting?
>
> I certainly appreciate the instructional meetings, and am looking forward
> to the mod_perl, all of them.
>
> I'm just wondering if we should have a meeting to hang out...if not, that's
> great too.

We can do that for the first meeting next month.  We haven't had a
social meeting for a while.  I'll get the details together, and and
announce it later.  Any other venue suggestions are welcome.

--
People understand instinctively that the best way for computer
programs to communicate with each other is for each of the them