Phoenix.pm: meeting recommendations

EdelSys Consulting edelsys at edelsys.com
Tue Oct 12 19:23:48 CDT 1999

At 05:09 PM 10/12/1999 -0700, you wrote:

I was thinking about giving an informal perl seminar
at A.S.U., as part of my AzTeC volunteer duties.

I think after the meeting we should all head to Willow House
(at 5th ave and Mcdowell, approximately.)  Great coffee house.

Tony

--  Anthony R. Nemmer
--  http://www.swlink.net/~edelsys -- edelsys at swlink.net
--
--  EdelSys Consulting
--  http://www.edelsys.com/ -- edelsys at edelsys.com
--  EFNet IRC Teratogen -- ICQ #14638605 -- edelsys at hotmail.com
--  (480) 968-6438 -- P.O. Box 1883, Tempe, Arizona 85280-1883