Phoenix.pm: Perl/Tk Debugger

Warner, David David.Warner at feddata.com
Wed Oct 6 09:52:38 CDT 1999

	This may be of interest: I ran across the new Perl/TK debugger and
installed it on my system last week.  It is both a great tool for debugging
and for learning Perl, since it uses Data::Dumper to display the values of
all variables in your program.  The tool can be found at:

	http://www.perl.com/CPAN/authors/id/A/AE/AEPAGE/

	Note that there is an Adobe Acrobat file that contains a guide to
the debugger in that directory also.  I have switched from using the
Activestate Perl Debugger (which cost about $99) to ptkdb, which is free,
simply because it is better.

					Dave Warner