Phoenix.pm: Mac/Windows -> Unix line endings

sinck at corp.quepasa.com sinck at corp.quepasa.com
Fri Nov 5 15:10:58 CST 1999

\_ EditPlus is great for coding, at least I've found it to be. The color
\_ coding templates, choose your own colors for different types of quoting,
\_ variables, on and on. Unlimited "undo"... Also you get this nice panel of
\_ all your open scripts.

emacs will do all of the same things (differently) and runs on every
market-important platform (and some that aren't).  One interface makes
my life simpler.

*cough* **not* looking at vi, cat > foo, notepad, wordpad* *cough*

:-)

If someone wants emacs/perl pointers, lemme know.  My setting will
probably grate, but I'd be happy to share.  FWIW, The latest cperl
mode has a 'regex beautify' fxn that does tend to make the regexs
prettier without altering the semantics (much -- it's still betaware).

David