Phoenix.pm: Meeting (was Snippet that you might like...)

Doug Miles doug.miles at phoenix.bowne.com
Wed Jun 23 10:59:10 CDT 1999

Thanks for the code!  With regards to the meeting, I wasn't able to get it
together this week.  While we're on the subject, I'm going to be out of town
for a good part of next month, so I need for someone to volunteer to
organize the meetings next month.  If I don't get a volunteer, you guys will
have to organize by committee, or go without meetings.  I'd like to have a
designated person to do this type of stuff when I'm not able to.  Do I hear
a pick me, pick me?  :)

--
    I don't believe it's written in Perl, though it probably
    ought to have been.  :-)