Shay Harding

Lane, Bryan bryan.lane at rez.com
Fri Jan 22 11:00:35 CST 1999

Shay Harding wrote:
>I'd like to know what everyone runs as an OS at home, or wherever you use
the
computer most. Just a curiousity I suppose.

I use Windows 95 and Linux 5.1 at home.  I use Windows 95 and Unix at work.

>Also does anyone have any experience with PerlQT, or QT in general? I have
program I've been working on for X-windows which is a Windoze recycle-bin
clone, with a few extras planned. I'd like to port it using QT so it is
faster
and to integrate it into KDE. Most of the stuff needed for that is available
as
custom widgets/classes from the KDE website (www.kde.org).

Sorry no experiance with PerlQT or QT.

Bryan