Phoenix.pm: Meeting reminder

Doug and Julie Miles dmiles at primenet.com
Tue Feb 2 15:05:18 CST 1999

We are having our next Phoenix Perl Mongers meeting at 7pm on
Wednesday the 3rd at the MAC America building.  It is located at 5555 North
7th Avenue, which is about half a block north of Missouri (Between Bethany
Home Rd. and Camelback W. of I17) on 7th Ave (East side of the street).
Park in the big front lot.  The lobby door will be locked, but someone will
be there from 6:50 to 7:10 to let people in.  Please be prompt, as once the
meeting starts, there will be no one to let anyone in.

I will be presenting a little utility that I hacked together (with the
emphasis on hacked) to generate html pages from templates and html
fragments for your delight and edification.  The remaining time will be
open.

Doug and Julie Miles