Phoenix.pm: Yahoo club suggestion

Beaves at aol.com Beaves at aol.com
Fri Dec 10 09:56:55 CST 1999

I have a suggestion for PHX.pm

I don't know if any of you have perused yahoo lately, but their 'clubs'
feature is pretty good.  Each club has a message board and a list of email
addresses of all the members, and photos of the members (if provided).  It's
free and already in place just dying for good use.  Of course, you need to be
a Yahoo member, but its no big deal really.  You have several Yahoo
membership names, and you can assign clubs to each name.  The club can also
be 'private', but I need to research more about what that actually means in
real life.

Does this sound interesting to anyone?

Tim