Phoenix.pm: New meeting place

Douglas E. Miles doug.miles at bpxinternet.com
Tue Aug 31 11:31:28 CDT 1999

Phoenix.pm will now meet at my company, Bowne.  Here is the address:

Bowne
1500 N. Central Avenue
Phoenix

The reason for the change is twofold:

1. We will have access to computers and the internet
2. I will be less likely to have to reschedule meetings based on things
I can't control.

According to MapQuest, the distance difference between Bowne and
AzFamily is 4 miles, so hopefully this won't inconvenience anyone too
much.  I would like to personally thank Glen for all of his help in
coordinating the meetings, and being there to let us in.

I need to have everyone email me (dmiles at primenet.com) their name, so I
can create a list for the receptionist here.  The parking lot here is
gated, so just give your name and say "I'm here for the perl meeting"
and you'll get in.

Since we're going through a transition here, I want to open up
discussion for your preferences for meeting days of the week.  As soon
as I decide, I'll schedule the next meeting.  I'll also send more
detailed directions to get to the meeting.

--
Douglas Adams: