Phoenix.pm: job posting: Perl/Oracle/Solaris

David Sinck sinck at ip100.starwarz.org
Fri Aug 6 15:37:38 CDT 1999

Quepasa.com is seeking multiple Perl programmers, particularly those
of intermediate or better experience and those with Oracle and Solaris
in particular.

If you feel you qualify please send your resume and a cover letter to
techjobs at quepasa.com .

If you feel you don't qualify, keep attending those Perl Mongers
meetings until you do.  :-)

If you mention that you were referred by me, I might get a bonus large
enough to cover taking us both to lunch.  :-)

Official Job Blurb to follow.

David

Internet Application Developer: PERL
Job # 200 - jobs at quepasa.com

Responsibilities:

       Act as primary technical resource or on a team of people working on
       major web content development projects
       Develop cutting edge applications for our website. Every application
       completed will be impacting the functionality, look and feel of our
       site.

Skills/Experience Required:

       2 years experience in PERL/CGI/HTML/SQL or 4 years experience
       CGI/ORACLE
       6+ years computer experience (non-professional experience OK)
       Demonstrable Ability (portfolio of work and code samples) a plus
       Understanding of the Hispanic culture a plus
       Strong work ethic and flexibility required in a fast-paced, rapidly
       changing environment