Meeting last night

Doug and Julie Miles dmiles at primenet.com
Wed Dec 23 13:41:52 CST 1998

We had a great first meeting last night.  I'm sorry that more of you
couldn't make it.  You missed the great talk that Larry Wall gave (Just
kidding :) ).  At this point we have decided to have the next meeting at
the MAC America building.  We'll schedule it sometime in mid January.  We
didn't make many decisions last night because there were so few of us
represented there, but here are a few things we discussed:

Web Page

We have web space at phoenix.pm.org that we can fill as we like.  I'd like
to get some ideas of what we would like to have there.  Also, volunteers
are welcome.

Meeting place

We don't know whether or not the MAC America building is convenient or not
(it was convenient to all who were there).  If it is or isn't please give
your feedback to the list.  You can't complain later if you don't vote! :)
Also, give some feedback on the time.

Meetings/Activities

I'd like to see some discussion on what types of things we would like to
see the group do.  This is entirely open to brainstorming, so don't be shy.

Networking

If you are looking for a job, or have one available, please let the list
know.  This is one of the perks of a group like this.

Thanks to Glen for the excellent tour of the studio!

Happy holidays to all!

Doug and Julie Miles