Meeting canceled. :(

Doug and Julie Miles dmiles at primenet.com
Fri Dec 11 17:30:57 CST 1998

Sorry guys.  The meeting for this week fell through.  DeVry told me at the
last minute (this morning) that they have a new policy requiring a written
letter stating our purpose, etc.  I submitted it about 15 min. after that,
but it has not been approved yet.  There won't be a problem getting it
approved, but it is just a stupid formality.  We should be able to get in
for sure next Saturday, but as always, if you have a better idea for a
location, post it to the list.  I'm always open to ideas.  Once again, I
apologize for the late notice.  I wasn't expecting this to drag on all week.

Doug and Julie Miles